The Student Government Association (SGA) and Pepperdine University Libraries now provide full complimentary access to NYTimes.com, New York Times mobile apps, and New York Times in Education to Pepperdine students, faculty, and staff.
Access to NYTimes.com provides:
- Tools to stay informed on the latest in world and national news, business, the arts, technology, travel, opinion, science, medicine and more
- Breaking news articles, blogs, videos and interactive features
- The option to save articles of interest and share via email and social media
- Visit this link to create a free NYTimes account. Sign up using your Pepperdine e-mail address.
Access to New York Times in Education provides resources designed for Educators:
- Discipline-specific areas of study (more will follow)
- General Instructional Strategies to promote student achievement
- Co-Curricular Activities, including events, discussions, and contests
- A library of curated content from influential educators around the world, recommended NYTimes.com articles, and real life teaching applications
- Note: Access to the New York Times in Education site requires a separate New York Times in Education account. Create an account using your Pepperdine e-mail address at http://nytimesineducation.com/register/
After following the steps above, your access to NYTimes.com is available from any location, on or off campus.
You can also download free NYT apps at nytimes.com/mobile
Please contact Jeremy Whitt (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.