This trial expired on May 12. We welcome any feedback or comments!
Pepperdine University Libraries trialed SAGE Business Cases through May 12.
SAGE Business Cases is a “business case collection specifically designed for the academic library market. This collection brings together peer-reviewed cases selected from a variety of sources, including key university and association partnerships, to meet the needs of business faculty and students internationally.”
The Graziadio School of Business and Management is a content partner with SAGE Business Cases; many of the cases from Graziadio are developed out of its Education to Business (E2B) program.
SAGE Business Cases are:
- Designed to suit a range of academic uses: from short vignettes to narrative long form, written using both field research and publicly available sources.
- Accessible campus-wide, providing easy discovery for students and faculty for the use in courses and research.
- Critically minded, up-to-date, and complementary to other SAGE business and management content
- Developed to elicit discussion and further research, many cases will include teaching notes and discussion questions to ensure effective classroom use.
- Contemporary and newsworthy. Topics include: Marketing, Operations Management, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, International Business, Human Resource Management, and more.